- Philstar.com
- The Philippine Star
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- The Freeman
- Pang-Masa
- Banat
- Interaksyon
- Coupons
SUPPORT PHILSTAR
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise |
Privacy Policy |
Member Agreement |
Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2025. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
X

+ Follow CRISTINA STREET Tag
Array ( [results] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [ArticleID] => 1282891 [Title] => Mostly due to illegal drugs: Shootings on the rise in Dumaguete [Summary] =>Two shooting incidents have transpired in Dumaguete City for the first 22 days of this year, raising apprehensions that the number could surpass last year’s figure of 32.
[DatePublished] => 2014-01-25 00:00:00 [ColumnID] => 0 [Focus] => 0 [AuthorID] => 1430242 [AuthorName] => Juancho R. Gallarde [SectionName] => Freeman Region [SectionUrl] => region [URL] => ) [1] => Array ( [ArticleID] => 1021671 [Title] => Kelot na sangkot sa nakawan, itinumba [Summary] =>Isang lalaki na sinasabing sangkot sa serye ng nakawan ang natagpuang patay matapos itong pagbabarilin ng hindi pa kilalang suspect kamakalawa ng gabi sa Malabon City.
[DatePublished] => 2013-07-28 00:00:00 [ColumnID] => 0 [Focus] => 0 [AuthorID] => [AuthorName] => [SectionName] => PSN Metro [SectionUrl] => metro [URL] => ) [2] => Array ( [ArticleID] => 377368 [Title] => 110TH RIZAL DAY: Vehicle rerouting set tomorrow [Summary] => All vehicles traversing Osmeña Boulevard going to Fuente Osmeña will have to take another route after a vehicle rerouting plan will be implemented tomorrow, December 30, in commemoration of the 110th death anniversary of Jose Rizal at the Rizal Memorial Library.
Jonathan Abella, police chief inspector and director of the Cebu City Traffic Group, said that the left side lane going to Capitol building of Osmeña Boulevard from N. Rafols Street to Llorente Street will be closed to vehicular traffic during the said celebration.
[DatePublished] => 2006-12-29 00:00:00 [ColumnID] => 133272 [Focus] => 0 [AuthorID] => [AuthorName] => [SectionName] => Cebu News [SectionUrl] => cebu-news [URL] => ) ) )
CRISTINA STREET
Array ( [results] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [ArticleID] => 1282891 [Title] => Mostly due to illegal drugs: Shootings on the rise in Dumaguete [Summary] =>Two shooting incidents have transpired in Dumaguete City for the first 22 days of this year, raising apprehensions that the number could surpass last year’s figure of 32.
[DatePublished] => 2014-01-25 00:00:00 [ColumnID] => 0 [Focus] => 0 [AuthorID] => 1430242 [AuthorName] => Juancho R. Gallarde [SectionName] => Freeman Region [SectionUrl] => region [URL] => ) [1] => Array ( [ArticleID] => 1021671 [Title] => Kelot na sangkot sa nakawan, itinumba [Summary] =>Isang lalaki na sinasabing sangkot sa serye ng nakawan ang natagpuang patay matapos itong pagbabarilin ng hindi pa kilalang suspect kamakalawa ng gabi sa Malabon City.
[DatePublished] => 2013-07-28 00:00:00 [ColumnID] => 0 [Focus] => 0 [AuthorID] => [AuthorName] => [SectionName] => PSN Metro [SectionUrl] => metro [URL] => ) [2] => Array ( [ArticleID] => 377368 [Title] => 110TH RIZAL DAY: Vehicle rerouting set tomorrow [Summary] => All vehicles traversing Osmeña Boulevard going to Fuente Osmeña will have to take another route after a vehicle rerouting plan will be implemented tomorrow, December 30, in commemoration of the 110th death anniversary of Jose Rizal at the Rizal Memorial Library.
Jonathan Abella, police chief inspector and director of the Cebu City Traffic Group, said that the left side lane going to Capitol building of Osmeña Boulevard from N. Rafols Street to Llorente Street will be closed to vehicular traffic during the said celebration.
[DatePublished] => 2006-12-29 00:00:00 [ColumnID] => 133272 [Focus] => 0 [AuthorID] => [AuthorName] => [SectionName] => Cebu News [SectionUrl] => cebu-news [URL] => ) ) )
abtest
By Juancho R. Gallarde | January 25, 2014 - 12:00am
July 28, 2013 - 12:00am
December 29, 2006 - 12:00am
Relevant. Witty. Daily
Morning news briefings from Philstar.com
or sign in with
Recommended
Executive officials snubbed yesterday the invitation of the Senate foreign relations committee investigating the arrest of former president Rodrigo Duterte and turnover to The Hague.
20 hours ago
Seventeen Filipinos detained in Qatar over an unauthorized rally in support of detained former president Rodrigo Duterte have been released, the Department of Migrant Workers said yesterday.
The group of 12 Filipino men and five women was granted probational release pending investigation, Migrant Workers Secretary Hans Cacdac said.
20 hours ago
A proposal for the victim admission process in detained former president Rodrigo Duterte’s crimes against humanity case has been submitted by the registrar of the International Criminal Court.
20 hours ago
President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. was reportedly happy he could help mend the relationship between Vice President Sara Duterte and her father, former president Rodrigo Duterte.
1 day ago
While former President Rodrigo Duterte's camp questions the legality of his arrest by the International Criminal Court, the tribunal’s spokesperson said only its judges can rule on the matter.
1 day ago
Lotto Apr 3, 2025
6/49 Super Lotto
362535273947
JACKPOT PRIZE: 61,432,868.00 PHP
6/42 Lotto
421416392715
JACKPOT PRIZE: 5,940,000.00 PHP
6D Lotto
766589
SUERTRES
225
EZ2
17
Forex
February 12, 2018
- 12:00 am
- 12:00 am
1$ : P51.66